Monday, May 15, 2006

Doa Perpisahan...from Putri

I have long promised Aida that I’m going to write something for her blogspot. But I wish I could be sharing this feelings and thoughts of mine at the presence of Nue, Intan, Jue, Azni, Shahril, Yuz, Hatim, Fendi – just to name a few of my friends. Friends of Arwah Izma.

Honestly, I wish I was in Kerteh that fateful night. So that I can be with my friends. Sharing the pain that they went through. I know I’m not the only one who is ‘terkilan’ for not able to see her for the last time. But knowing her is already a great honour. Everybody who knows her – be it as close friends or just a distant acquaintance - will always remember her.

I may not be very close to her, but I did share some memorable moments with her. Once I shared a ride with her to KL (only the two of us). In the car, I remembered when she told me about her childhood in which her father had to work in Segamat (being a weekend husband/father). She told me how she and her sisters were always looking forward for the weekend to meet their father and that they were always missing him. When I asked her why her father didn’t take the whole family to Segamat, she said that her father wanted them (she and her sisters) to have better education in KL. Yes, it has always been about her father.
I also shared with her that I would eventually have to make a career change in order to be close to my (future) husband (I was not married at that time). She strongly agreed and said that she would do the same “kalau kita kahwin nanti, kita pun tak nak jadi weekend wife. Buat apa kahwin kalau duduk separate”. We can see that she is a very dedicated and loving, family-oriented person. That night I stayed over at her place. It turns out that I was her only friend who had ever slept at her place…

Perhaps another thing that I can share here, which reflects her nobleness was the time when she had to turn down my request for help. Well, not really a help actually. Time tu musim rumah rantau laut kena pecah masuk. I came home from Tronoh, arrived late midnight, no one at home (housemates cuti lagi) and I realized that the living room lights which I had left on before the weekend, was off! I was really scared to enter the house by myself. After some hesistation, I called Arwah to ‘temankan’ but yes, she had already went to bed. She said sorry she couldn’t help me out. It’s ok for me. I summed up my courage and went inside. I realized then that the lights were off because my ex-housemate came over the weekend to pick up her stuff and switched off all the lights. The next day, she apologizes again for not being able to help me out. Well, I have already laughed at myself for being so scared – I shouldn’t have called her up anyway. But she took things seriously when it comes to friends in need. She really is a noble friend.

Pemergian Arwah sesungguhnya membawa banyak hikmah kepada kita semua – sahabat2nya. She has taught us a lot – whether we realize it or not. Her kindness, politeness, nobleness – Arwah punyai akhlak yang sangat baik utk kita contohi. Banyak lagi kebaikan2 Arwah yg boleh kita teladani. Allah wants us to reflect on ourselves…banyak kelemahan kita. Betullah bak kata orang, ‘Mereka yg baik2 biasanya dijemput oleh Allah lebih awal, yakni masa mudanya’.

Mengingati Arwah juga sebenarnya mendekatkan diri kita kepada Allah. Mungkin antara lain, kita terasa sesungguhnya kematian itu hampir dengan kita. Dan juga bahawa Allah itu Maha Berkuasa…

Kita juga mengenal erti persahabatan daripada Arwah. Dan pemergian Arwah seharusnya menjadikan hubungan persahabatan di kalangan sahabat2nya yakni kita semua, lebih erat dan bermakna. Kerana kita berkongsi sesuatu yang berharga… - kehadiran Arwah dalam hidup kita.

I leave you with a song I’d like to share with, in dedication to the memory of our beloved friend, Arwah Zahharilizma. A song nyanyian semula oleh kumpulan nasyid Brothers (album pertama). I was thinking about her and listening to the radio (IKIM.fm) when this song was aired. (Changed some part of the lyrics a bit – you’ll know why when you hear the song).

Till we meet again, InsyaAllah, take care.

Doa Perpisahan

Pertemuan kita di suatu hari

Menitikkan ukhuwah yang sejati
Bersyukurku kehadap Illahi
Di atas jalinan yang suci

Namun kini perpisahan yang terjadi
Dugaan yang menimpa diri
Bersabarlah diatas suratan
Kau tetap pergi jua

Kan kuutuskan salam ingatanku
Dalam doa kudusku sepanjang waktu
Ya Allah bantulah hamba-Mu

Mencari hidayah dari pada-Mu
Dalam mendidik kan kesabaranku
Ya Allah tabahkan hati hamba-Mu
Diatas perpisahan ini

Teman betapa pilunya hatiku
Menghadapi perpisahan ini
Pahit manis perjuangan
Telah kita rasa bersama
Semoga Allah meredhai
Persahabatan dan perpisahan ini
Teruskan perjuangan

Kan kuutuskan salam ingatanku
Dalam doa kudusku sepanjang waktu
Ya Allah bantulah hamba-Mu

Senyuman yang tersirat di bibirmu
Menjadi ingatan setiap waktu
Tanda kemesraan bersimpul padu
Ku kenangmu di dalam doaku
Semoga... Tuhan berkatimu

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home