Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dearest Izma, always in our hearts



Dear Izma,
You leave us all of a sudden. The Almighty has come to invite you to a better place.

You leave us with sweet memories of your kind deeds, generosity and unselfishness, always concerned on your friends well being.

You are our dear friend and sister.

We will always remember your smile, your laughs, your tears.

All the things we did together- strolling at Kemasik beach, enjoying coffee at Hai Peng, our roadtrips to Genting and Bukit Merah, the lunches and dinners, the treats, the bumper car ride, watching movies together, the gossiping, the heart and soul sessions, the picnics, the shopping sprees until we feel like our knees are falling apart, the trips down to KL and back to Kerteh, buying cloths at Centre Point Kemaman, we did a lot of things together.

But, alas it ends all too soon. You are still young, energetic, full of life, although you've had your downs too. We still have a lot of plans to do, but the Almighty has a better plan indeed for you.

I can't remember exactly when we first met, but we clicked really fast. Not just me, you click really well with almost everyone. Everyone loves you, I can't think of anyone who'd hate you, no way, who'd be??!! That person would be better off living on another planet!!

Dear Izma,
We hope you would forgive us if we've had hurt your feelings. You wouldn't need to seek from me, because you've never done anything to hurt mine. I am sure all of your friends would feel just the same.

Looks like I am always going to owe you - not just one, but two treats!!
We are gonna miss your laughs, your SMSes (I'm keeping the last one you sent, you said you're gonna miss me and my mum's muffins) your calls (you sang to me with the others on my birthday, I was so touched), your email (you said bubbye, but I didn't know it'll be the last).

All our prayers for you, our dearest, you would never be alone, we will always cherish you, you are very close to our hearts, always.
Al-fatihah to our dear Zahharilizma. Semoga rohnya ditempatkan bersama orang yg soleh.

Zahharilizma Izhar 12/06/1980 - 23/04/2006

Kosmo, 26/04/06

Friends, your thoughts and pictures of our dear Izma are most welcomed and will be posted here. Pls keep them coming in!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home