Friday, May 05, 2006

so much happening

I usually don’t summarize monthly things that happened to me, but so much has happened in this month April 2006, so here it is :
09/04/06
My birthday

11/04/06
Putri's daughter, Nur Najihah Amanina, 3.8 kg born at 16.00 hrs

Sweet Amanina

What a beautiful April, until...
23/04/06
One of the saddest day of my life, cried like never before – my dear friend Izma passed away abruptly in a car accident. She wasn’t even 26 yet. But I’ll accept it as fate. Pls do read my previous 6 entries.

Excerpt from Quick Fade lyrics, by Feeder:
I miss you more than words can say
A part of me has torn away
A china heart will always break
A fracture to a twisted face
But things are gonna heal again
Eyes once blind will see again
I miss you more than words can say
I miss you more than words .....
25/04/06
Angriest day of my life. Due to a very arrogant person in my class-BS. BS is in our Drilling project (4 of us), but he treats us like s*** Here’s the transcript of our yahoo messenger conversation (coward person, he signs off immediately after dropping the s***). And doesn’t dare face us in person.

us: How's project?
us: Pls update
BS: Done
us: Can email me?
BS: Can not
us: y?
BUZZ!!
BUZZ!!
us: y cannot?
BS: I'm not a tree...that people dump s*** on, and get fruit out of it...none of u guys input r usable...i did the whole thing again...but don't worry...i have ur names on my report.

The truth is we've done our part (up till 2 am, with Putri heavily pregnant) and we submitted to him as per schedule. But our input was no good to him, and he never mentioned it to us until we asked him the progress of the report (he compiles the report). He never showed us his part. He thinks he's too good for anyone in the class. The guys have also got a problem with him.

I’ve sent a complaint letter on his behaviour to HR and UTP, still awaiting reply. Hope to get this matter settled asap.

28/04/06
My auntie won Grand Prize for a competition by Public Bank – a Kia Sorento worth RM 180,000 I’ve been told. A first for our clan (we usually takde ong, no luck)

01/05/06 (OK, so it’s May, but still very near to April)

Pepsi the kitten and grown up macho cat. Pepsi 1999 - 01/05/06

Our much loved neighbour’s cat – Pepsi passed away. He was very macho – always flirting and getting the gals. Always getting into fights. That may be the reason he’s been injured so much. Always calling my mom, the way I call her – yes, “mama”. His meowing towards her sounds very much like “mama”. He didn’t like us playing with his tail – very sensitive. He preferred good ‘ol rice & fish to Friskies, the kampong boy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home