Monday, May 22, 2006

Farewell WDJ

22/05/06
Thanks WDJ for serving us for 12 long years (from 1994)!!! All the places we have travelled – From North to South (Bukit Kayu Hitam to JB), East to West (not exactly, but the East Coast, KT down to Kuantan, Genting, KL).

You’ve been based in Kerteh for almost a year (June 2003 – May 2004). I still remember when I left you for 2 weeks at the basement during the monsoon season, you smell of damp when I came back. Poor you !! Then I had to put Thirsty Hippo to absorb all the moist. You also had a puncture when I went to KSB and got you fixed immediately.

You went to Kuantan for shopping (well, for me to shop, actually). And poor you again, I got you stuck in mud one midnite in Cherating. Only managed to get you out the next morning. Poor you, left out in the cold. Nobody knows this little secret except a few friends & cousins actually.. shhhh..

It has been smooth sailing for all the 12 years – you are still as good as new !! We still have your ID with us when it wouldn’t it stick to your rear anymore, hehe.. Will always cherish the fond memories we have together.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ::nyetto:: said...

y? y? y? where is she going?

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home