Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Surprises surprises!

What I'm about to reveal is 2 surprise weddings, back to back, Mawi's wedding pale in comparison heh.

Wedding # 1
Bruce @ Amir & Sameera (or Masmera, according to Izwan lol!)

I knew Bruce about a year ago, he's with a different company, but we work together closely as a team. A true blue Texan, him. He's a very pleasant person, always wanted to know about our local culture & language (now I know why hehe..)

Sameera was attached at the same co. with Bruce, so that's how they met. I've met Sameera once, during an iftar dinner, treated by Bruce. Bruce likes to treat us, so nice of him!
So here are the pix at their wedding in UTM,Skudai, Johor, my alma mater. Nice!





Bruce's mom was there too!

That's Bruce's son
Wedding # 2
Mr Tatmi (my boss!) & Nabilah

Woot…I’ve got to admit, this one seems pretty hot hot hot! When Mas messaged me in the middle of the night, I cudn't believe it.. so she called me, & I think I screamed so hard my cat got worried of me that she ran upstairs where I was & started meowing too see if I was OK. Sorry Gigi, for laughing like a maniac in the middle of the night lol!

To cut a long story short, this is a second marriage for both. They met while they were studying, & I guess it’s fated that they’d be together again after all those years. Isn’t this sweet ….(like crocodile)…awww…I felt guilty for being so erm, garang with my boss heh, sorry boss ! Hope you have a blissful marriage throughout !
And now that you're a very happy man I hope to get good ratings too hehe (just kidding, although it wouldn't hurt if it'd be true aye?)







Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger en_me said...

fanjannggnyerr entri nih.. uhuhu

9:57 PM  
Blogger dewipeahh said...

uik.. bruce wallace now a moslem.. i thot he has a family back in states..

1:45 PM  
Blogger aiyda said...

jj rupanya hehe..
yeah, bruce (or amir) got married to the girl
his son & mom came for the wedding!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home