Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mystical Steppes, Dance from Xinjiang region

Me & my mom went to watch the show last Sat, 27/01/07. We were snubbed by the male species, (I guess they would rather watch Top Gear huh, than a culturally diverse, eye-opening dance show) so we decided to go ahead, just the both of us.

Highly entertaining!! Mahmud the compere (together with Angeline) were really funny!! Do read about it in The Star 26 & 27 Jan. I'll just put the pics here.. Not really clear though. Ahem.. we were not supposed to take any photos/videos, but I couldn't resist myself. I've got a couple of videos which I'm thinking of putting on Youtube, but I may infringe some copyrighted intellectual properties..so I may not. Ok, if i put it there, pls don't sue me! They're just excerpts of the show (a few seconds).

Ahh..til the next cultural experience (okay,you wouldn't call it cultural..rawk rather) from Devon, England on 25 Feb, in the shape of the brilliant band Muse !! Watch this space.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home