Saturday, September 09, 2006

high school reunion of sorts (+ 1 tadika mate)

It's my cousin, Rose's wedding actually, she's my age, and her hubby, Fariq (also our age) was our schoolmate & tuition mate so now you can guess how it turns out to be a school reunion
haha..i can still remember Fariq liked to conteng (scribble) Rose's hands to tease her, so that's your agenda huh..to tackle her! hehe
Fariq was good in add maths, i used to compete with him. he lent me his radiohead's the bends album (cassette je ler, mana ada duit masa tu) and i lent him my radiohead's OK computer album. he was always with his walkman while waiting for our tuition teacher, cikgu zul to come. where is cikgu zul now anyway? i was also always with my walkman. it was during the alternative music scene, i loved that period!
Rose was and will always be dainty, lady-like, grooms herself well and beautiful.

cantiknya.. that's kid sis, nini beside her

rose & fariq

hantaran..an arty view, saje gatal..

my mom & rose's mom..gumbira sungguh..

bride's mom (r) & auntie (l)

reunion.L-R: aireen, adilah, :), suraya & baby danish, elisha

L-R: fifah & baizura discussing money matters - accountants!

L-R: adilah & aireen- also accountants! my, lotsa accountants!!

haven't seen them in ages! L-R: Emran, Fariz, Nazim, Chee Keng. They've put a bit of weight, except emran. not that i'm slim, but i can say people have put on weight right? hehe..

camera-shy cameraman tadika mate, Azmin. he's pixman for pretty peektures!! he studied in utm, same faculty as me actually. i wudn't recognise him if i haven't seen him since tadika ! i can still remember me, rose, azmin & another tadika mate liked to stand in the school bus & jump whenever we went through bonggol (road humps). no, we didn't like to sit.

Next Day- Bersanding
I'll give pretty peektures a run for their money,hehe !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home