Saturday, December 12, 2009

There is still goodness out there

Shiny happy people is back! (-:

How a simple gesture can turn into an act of benevolence


Last week me & mom had dinner, nothing unusual

While waiting for our food, we were served nuts

We saw a young family at the table next to ours, one of the daughters went off to take another helping of nuts

We weren't having ours, we thought nothing of it, so we called the girl, and offered our bowl of nuts

...To only later find out, when I went to pay, the boss told me that the next table to ours had already paid for ours!

I didn't believe him at first, and asked him if he was sure. He insisted -neighbouring table had paid for us, an Encik Azman, red shirt

I couldn't believe myself, neither did my mom. I thought this only happened in movies.

Encik Azman, wherever you are, we thank you so much, it was very generous of you (you didn't even know us), we were so touched by your kind gesture. ^_^

It gives us hope again that are still a lot of goodness out there

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home