Saturday, March 15, 2008

Things to do before you turn 30

Due to the mundane nature of my life, I decided suddenly, while having a shower on Wednesday to do some crazy things before I turn 30 (whoa...I'm that old already)

So I messaged Crazy Mary since I saw on the board that she's planning to meet & greet Incubus on Friday. She said yes!

So fast forward to Friday 14 Mar, we are waiting at KLIA for Incubus to arrive from Shanghai at 9.40 pm (some hardworking fan did the research). We are actually not very sure whether this was the correct flight.

Anyway, we waited for an hour until they finally arrived! I clicked my camera on Brandon, the flash went out, he noticed, looked at my direction & smiled !

There is such a word as starstruck. I wanted to turn off the flash, but because I was too in awe, my mind froze, I pressed all the wrong buttons, so my pictures turned out blurry! Luckily Crazy Mary brought her sis, Iki who's a neutral,(so am I actually) and having a sound mind,(but I did not have this at that point of time) she took perfect pictures of us! (Plus it's a Lumix camera - must have this camera, highly recommended, clear crispy pictures !)


Us & Brandon...thanks to Iki :-)

Crazy Mary was more daring so she chatted up with Mike who was super friendly! Really sweet of him! (Crazy Mary terangau sekejap, I think she still is hehe...) I shouldn't have held back so much..too coy.. What a missed opportunity :-p


*Whoa..imagines myself in place of Crazy Mary*


It was all over within 5 minutes, so we couldn't really chat long or get autographs, but a fan or 2 did get Mike's & Brandon's. I had my marker pens in my pocket ready, but they were only remembered when it was a wee bit too late to have a use :-p

A short but sweet experience :-)

Someone got it on video...a bit wobbly though


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home