Thursday, March 28, 2024

29/7/23: Muse, Bukit Jalil

Sat 29/7/23

This was my second Muse concert after the first one, also in KL in 2007. I was recovering from diarrhea, was contemplating to forego, but went to the concert eventually. We went quite late, only reaching the venue at 7.30pm so parking was a hassle and we had to park far from the national stadium.

RM30 parking away from the stadium


We were at the Zone C Free Standing area, which is far from the stage, so I didn't expect much, just to come and enjoy the music with visuals from the screen. I thought the sound system was way too loud (maybe I am just old). We then moved towards the seated area to fill the empty seats and enjoyed the concert from there. 

Zone C free standing

moved to the seated area


Here's the setlist that I got from the internet:

Muse KL 29/7/23 setlist

Time is Running Out from seated area


Overall, I probably would enjoy it more if I was nearer to the stage where I could see the action live instead from the screen. And I would probably be semi deaf the next day if I did that lol. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home